- Please remove all integrated protectors and foams before cleaning.
- Close all velcros and zippers.
- Fill the washer drum only half full.
- Wash textile garments at 30°C (gentle cycle). Use only special detergent, e.g. Hey Tex-Wash (guaranteed without softener).
- Avoid intensive rinsing or spin-drying .
- Air dry your garments. Do not use the tumble dryer.
- To extend the durability and to keep the functional efficiency of your garments, please impregnate your textile garments after each washing with an adequate textile care products. We recommend you to use Modeka textile spray.
- Air the clothing well and remove dirt with a soft brush after each usage.
- Do not wash your leather garments in a machine and/or do not spin dry. Use only special detergent, e.g. Hey Combi-Wash (guaranteed without softener and bleach).
- Air dry your garments (do not use tumble dryer, do not dry at heating or into the sun).
- To extend the durability and to keep the functional efficiency of your garments, please impregnate your leather garments after each cleaning with an adequate leather care product. We recommend you to use Modeka leather spray.
1. Remove dried sludge, sand and gravel as quickly as possible.
2. Wipe the dirt with a wet sponge (without soap). If the dirt is already deep in the material, brush it with a soft brush and wash it out.
3. Hang the garment to dry until it is completely dry - preferably in a well-ventilated place for at least 24 hours. 4. Re-seal the jacket with the wax spray after each cleaning.
- Do not wash the gloves in a machine but by hand with a special leather- and textile detergent carefully.
- Wash in clean water afterward (repeat if necessary).
- Do not wring wet gloves. Wrap the gloves in a dry cloth and squeeze them. Air-dry the gloves (no heating, no tumble dryer or direct sunlight).
- Put on the nearly dry gloves to take them back into shape.
- To extend the durability and to keep the functional efficiency, please impregnate the gloves after each cleaning with an adequate leather-/textile care product. We recommend you to use Modeka textile and leather spray.
- Dry wet boots at room temperature on the tensioner (make the boots with the sole up on, can allow the water between lining and upper material easily escape) or fill your boots with newspaper paper.
- Remove dust and dirt with a suitable brush or a cloth.
- Impregnate your boots regularly to reduce the soaking the leather. We recommend the Modeka leather spray.
- Let the boots dry and polish the boots with a soft cloth.